Monday, September 15, 2008

Garden Potpourri

Jessica has been very busy lately! She has a new kit, Garden Potpourri, which is amazing and lovely. It has tons of elements and I love the colors.
It can be found Busy Scrappin' and Crafty Scraps.



I soon as I saw this, I knew I had to use it for something special. I found a photo of a frog that I took, and realized it would be the perfect centerpiece for her kit.
Prince Charming
This LO also includes a few "custom" ribbons by Nezzi herself. If you ask nicely enough, maybe she'll share them with you!

We at the Scrappn' Squad have a LOT planned for you, each and every day! We'll have tons of freebies, tutorials, and more. I'll personally be hosting weekly challenges on Mondays, so please stop by for some fun, and of course, some great FREEBIES!
-Lynn

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Lynn,
This layout is too cute..*LOL* Awesome job on it. Great job on the blogging too.
From one CT member to the other,
*HUGS*
Carolyn