Thursday, September 18, 2008

My 1st post to the ScrappinSquadCT Blog

I just want to take a moment first to thank Jessica for giving me this oppertunity to be a CT. This has been fun for me so THANK YOU JESSICA!!! A little about myself I am a stay at home mom of 7 wonderful poodles, wife to a wonderful man and a wicked step mother to two 1 boy 18 and 1 girl 15. I have a soft spot for poodles as you can tell with me having 7 of them but Prince-Ton is our last. Ok now on to what I am here to do haha I have made a few LOs and thought I would share a few of them from different wonderful kits made by NEZZIDESIGNS. As far as making QP, BB and add-ons that will all come in time I am trying to teach myself how to make them so I am hoping within the next to weeks you all will get to see my first QP or BB haha.
Here is a LO I made using the cute kit Garden Potpurri made by Nezzi Designs
you can find this kit and other cute kits made by Nezzi HERE or HERE
I made this LO for the Prince Charming challenge that Lynn is doing.
You can check this page for more information on the
first-ever Scrappin' Squad Challenge! This is Trixie she is one of Shasta and Red's baby poodles they had back on May 18th (Shastas first litter) Trixie is almost four months old now she came by today to visit us it was nice to se her and see how she is growing. Its always fun for me to see the puppies I raised along with the mother haha when they get older. Hope you enjoy.. I used the Sunkissed Love kit from NezziDesigns which you can get at HERE or HERE
This is one of my standard poodle girls her name is woogie..I made this simple LO using Nezzi Designs The Woman In Me kit which you can get at http://shopcraftyscraps.com/ or http://shopbusyscrappin.com/


No comments: