Friday, September 12, 2008

New CT memer: Tara.

Hi there,
I thought I'd show you another addition to my CT, Tara aka Tikespoodles.
Here she is:

Tara has been in my Scrapoholics group for some time, and I love the fact that she has set up a blog and got in on the CT!! She does make awesome layouts, and her pretty poodles are such good motives for her layouts!! Even though I never cared too much for Poodles, since I've always had German Shepherds myself, I do find Tara's doggies to be adorable :o)
Please visit her at her blog, and check out the cute lo's she made. She sent me this one last night, that's why I asked her to join my team!!
Isn't he adorable? *lol*
And I think she made a great layout from my freebie *available some posts below this one..*
TY Tara!! I feel like getting one myself, hehe.
But now I need to go finish up my new kit, Garden Potpurri...How does that sound?
Well, it won't be long before you get to see it!!
Until then!

No comments: