Friday, September 12, 2008

The new kits ;o)

Hey all.

Here's a quick look at all the newer kits I've made and sell in my stores (blinkies on the right are also liks to come to the stores).
Today I posted this kit, Garden Potpurri, with 50+ elements in total. Must be the biggest kit I've made so far!!
It looks like this:

This kit will be 50% off for the upcoming week, it's now $2 intead of $4!

I also added some Bragbookpages that Cindi in the team made, they look like this:

These can be used for Commercial Use!

And here's a preview of the most rescent kits I have made:


IMPORTANT: ALL MY KITS ARE S4H friendly and they CAN be used to make grapics used on blogs with or without credit to Nezzidesigns.blogspot.com!!

That's all, now have a look at what my amazing CT members has made!
HUGS,

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love the looks of your Garden Popurri Kit. Very cool.
The blog is looking very good !!
*HUGS*
Carolyn