Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Layout by Carolyn

I made this layout by using *Axess To My Heart* kit designed by Nezzidesigns. You can buy it HERE and HERE

This layout is of 5 of my grand children ( out of 9 Grand Children *LOL* ) and my youngest son, Adam.

Ryan, Taylor, Rayven, Leah and Dakota are all sharing Rainbow Gold Fish Snacks ( crackers). Uncle Adam is sneaking and snitching some too! These photos were taken July 2008. I made this layout on September 8, 2008. I really enjoy working with the kits designed by Nezzidesigns.

Thanks for looking!!



2 comments:

Nezzi said...

Looks GREAT, you DID it sweetie!!
I'm soo proud of you!! HUGS
Jessica

Nezzi Design Squad said...

WOW Thank You Jessica...Now that this is done maybe I can chill out..*LOL* bundle of nerves here *LOL*
*HUGS*
Carolyn