Monday, October 13, 2008

Prince Charming Challenge Comes to a Close

Well, it's been some weeks now, and I am finally going to close our challenge. For a first go, it wasn't too shabby a turnout (ok so two of the entries come from other CT members, and another one was from my mom, but we had to start somewhere!)
Here are the beautiful layouts:

From Tara, using Nezzi Designs' Garden Popourri, available at Busy Scrappin' and Crafty Scraps:



From Michelle using Fairydust Princess's My Little Prince kit:


From my mom, using DigiCyber Scraps' Colors of Fall and an element from the freebie on this post:


From Jen using a kit from Scrapgoo:


From Anne:


Thanks for the great entries! If you entered and haven't received the posting bonus, "Magical Delights" link yet, please let me know!

Also, I have to check with Jessica about our one lucky winner who will get a Nezzi Designs kit. I'll post the random winner after I get a hold of her.

Thanks to everyone for participating, and come back soon, because we will be starting a new challenge in the near future!