Sunday, October 5, 2008

'Sunkissed Love'

Hi everyone,

I know I've been MIA for a little while, sorry. I have been having 'issues' with my childrens' school! If you want to know about it, check out my blog here! I having been trying to learn PSP and I have been on several tutorial sites and I learned something! *lol* I made this LO with Nezzi's 'Sunkissed Love' kit. I thought it turned out pretty good and couldn't wait to share it with all of you. I hope you all like it. I even turned it into a QP for you! I normally put the QPs on just my blog, but I decided to put it here too! My TOU is simple, my QPs are for personal use only, please.


Here is a preview of 'Sunkissed Love'

Make sure you visit Nezzi here to get this awesome kit!

Here is my LO called 'Splashin' Just click on the preview to download..Don't forget to leave some luv!!

Bye for now!

No comments: