Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Challenge Update, and another freebie

Well, our challenge is well underway and I do have some great entries so far. For those of you new to this blog, let me remind you of the challenge we have open right now:

--Your layout must have the title "Prince Charming" in one form or another. See this post for my original layout that inspired the idea.

--Please email your entry to me at lynnirene@live.com.

--Just for entering, you will get this FREE kit, made by me:

You can download a free Magical Delights QP from this post.

--AND, if we get 5 or more entries, I'll pick a winner to receive a FREE kit by Nezzi Designs!

So, please keep sending entries! I'm planning on keeping this challenge open until either next Sunday, Sep 28, or until I get 5 entries, whichever comes later.

And, to thank you for stopping by, here's a freebie QP I made from Nezzi Designs kit, Garden Potpourri. Please give her credit if you use it. The link is here.

Here is Garden Potpourri:

You can find it at Busy Scrappin' and Crafty Scraps.

1 comment:

Mumure said...

The kit is very cute!!
thank you so much for the qp :))